Welcome to Top10sarkarinaukri.com, National Testing Institute NDA has recently uploaded Third and IV Exam Dates GME Session III Examination for Joint Entrance Examination April 2021. Those candidates can check the examination dates included in the vacancies.
Important: Make sure to always check the official announcement and advertisement before applying any recruitments.
Application Fee Paper I.
- General / OBC (Male): 650 / –
- General / OBC (Female) : 325 / –
- SC / ST (Male): 325 / –
- SC / SD: (Female) : 325 / –
Application Fee Paper I. & II
- General / OBC (Male): 1350 / –
- General / OBC (Female) : 650 / –
- SC / ST (Male): 650 / –
- SC / SD: (Female) : 650 / –
- Pay Exam Fee by Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E-Salon
- Application Start: 25/03/2021
- Last date to apply online: 04/04/2021 till 06 pm
- Exam Fee Deadline: 05/04/2021
- Apply third grid back online: 06-08 July 2021
- Phase IV Apply online: 09-12 July 2021
- Third Phase Exam Date: 20-25 July 2021
- Phase IV Exam Date: 27 July 2021 to 02 August 2021
- Results announced: Will be notifying soon
- There is no age limit on NDA Gemine 2021. Those who passed the 10 + 2 Intermediate Examination in 2019, 2020 or appeared in 2021.
- 10 + 2 (Intermediate) Pass / Appearance in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics PCM Stream Examination in any of the recognized boards in India
NTA IIT JEE MAIN 2021 Phase III April Instruction
- Read the full information brochure before applying online
- Photo instruction: 80% of face (without mask) including ears on white background should be visible color or black & white.
- Session III JEE MAIN Aadhaar card is essential in April 2021. All session applications.
- Scanned document: Candidates passport photo, signature and father / guardian signature
Algorithm for older candidates
- Phase 1 participants do not have to register as new in Phase 3, they can log in from the old registration number and participate in Phase 3.
- You have to pay a fee to participate in the second phase.
- Phase 3 selection will be from 25 March 2021 to 04 April 2021. New candidates with this stage can also participate who appeared in the previous stage 1 or 2.
- Read the announcement for more details.
|Apply online||Click here|
|Download the revised date notice||Click here|
|Download the notice||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
We hope this post helped you find information about the latest recruitment, and if you liked this article, please share it on the social networking site. You can find us Facebook.
Still, if you have any doubts in your mind please comment below and we will definitely help you. If you think “our blog needs any improvement” please suggest us.
Important: Always check and confirm the official announcement and advertisement before applying for any recruitment.